Since the revolutionary impact of the internet on our lives in the 1990s, online presence management for enterprises has evolved more quickly than we ever imagined. From having a simple website as the face of an enterprise and using e-mails to communicate with customers, we have evolved to a period where communication occurs through various online channels.
These days, anyone can access a Website, Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites with a tap of their finger on their smartphones. As customers constantly seek to stay in touch with their providers using these different online avenues, enterprises today end up having to manage multiple tools and applications at one go. This creates a compelling need for enterprises to have a comprehensive online presence management strategy in place.
Today, enterprises face a great challenge in integrating and maintaining their online presence and interaction with the customers, across different online networks and the underlying disconnected mediums (aka applications). The disconnected nature of these applications often results in:
- The lack of a holistic view across operations, sales and marketing efforts
- A considerable reduction in operational productivity as a result of the manual process involved in bringing together the various outputs from different applications
- A considerable investment involved in having to individually buy applications to manage operations, marketing and sales.
- The lack of measurable ROI and revenue growth due to lack of tracking across multiple consumer touch points.
Responding to the call from the customers, sambaash Social CRM solution enables the unification of all your consumer touch points: Website, Communication Tools, CRM and Social Media initiatives across the enterprise through a comprehensive social CRM. The integration between these components enables seamless customer-centric views. It helps to discover deeper insights and enables analysis to aid quick decision-making. It also helps to identify suitable prospects and finally, convert these prospects to the customer.
Essentially, the sambaash social CRM solution allows your enterprise to:
- Increase visibility through a more interactive website where two-way communications with consumers are created
- Create interactive websites that are responsive, thus enabling the same experience across various mobile devices.
- Consolidate all enterprise relationships and contacts into a comprehensive contact management system.
- Develop prospect / customer databases using social sign-ups on websites and manual bulk uploading of contacts
- Profile and categorise all enterprise relationships so as to better understand their needs and cater to them in a personalised manner
- Centrally manage all website content and display it in desired areas within the website using filtered content feeds, creating a more organised content management delivery.
- Effectively identify and convert prospects into sales with the use of Campaign Analytics. Thus enabling enterprises to make decisions on product innovations, validate marketing strategies and create targeted campaigns. Ultimately, engaging customers based on their personas and interests.